Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Kyomomoyama.

So.

The restaurant is taking ages to call me back. I think they're not going to hire me! :(
Results, are mediocre. Failed Geog. Hahahhaahhaa. Really beginning to like tll, yesterday we had to pretend we were in court, having a lawsuit. It was so super. I wish I was the lawyer. Last rc training today, I'm really beginning to love my cca. Archery enrichment on Monday, bazaar on Sunday at Royal Thai Embassy.

Read through letters from 2/3 classmates a few nights ago, and I miss the whole atmosphere of being in that class. I've forgotten how I hated to move on, because I think I already have.

My haircut is such a joke, wait till you see my fringe. It's nicely concealed with a clip.

I'm definitely getting used to colourless.

It takes a thought to makes a word
And it takes some words to make an action
It takes some work to make it work
It takes some good to make it hurt
It takes some bad to make it satisfaction

I don't have a need to need you, or a need to want you,
But I just can't live without you.

No comments: