Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Headphones.

Yesterday-
What Happens in Vegas, getting drunk, miraculously without any wine, hugging, bra hunting, to no avail. (:
Today-
Made pizza for breakfast, which proved to be a waste of time, spent the afternoon playing First Class Flurry, finished it, played Sally's Salon AGAIN, got pissed because I couldn't get expert level.
Meanwhile-
Crackers spilling with peanut butter and blueberry jam is the best.
Tomorrow-
Probably going for bridging course though I'm not even IN it, I'm insane. (:
Going to-
Work at my dad's office for $25 a day, I need the money in spite of the terribly low salary, find my confiscated hanphone, probably hidden in the midst of my parent's closet somehwere.

"Rate 1-10 how much you want her, 1 being hardly, 10 being lusting after her so much, you could pounce on her."
"20!20!"

HAHA.

I'm in love.

No comments: