Friday, October 31, 2008

"Stop beating around the Bush Obama."

Today went around City Hall shopping, but since Den was obsessed that there was a recession and we couldn't buy anything, we didn't.
She was late(for like the 10th time) for breakfast at Siglap, so I was waiting for her outside.
Then this woman came up to me and started scrutinizing me like shit.
Woman: Oh no! Are you the girl that has been lost for 9 days? I saw it in the news yesterday! Go home to your mummy, she'll be upset! She's 14, how old are you?
Me: ER. 14?
Woman: Are YOU her? YOU LOOK LIKE LEH! (STARES AT MY FACE)
Me: NO, I'M NOT.
Woman: Why are you in school uniform and not in school? It's like 11am? And why are you in slippers? Please go home if you are her, I'll be very worried if I was her parents.
Me: Fuck you. (Kidding, I DIDN'T say that lah, I just STARED at her.)
Woman: Okay, don't be angry. Must treasure your parents ah.

Den finally came and I was yelling at her. (:
Went to school, went to shop and ate at Sushi Tei, again.

"If a hot guy and girl both liked you, who would you like?"
"UM..."

HAHAHA.

Tried to buy sake,(which has alcohol, by the way) and we got stopped.
Me: One sake please.
Waitress: Um. Okay.

2 minutes later-

Waitress: Are you 18?
Me and Den: Um.

(:

Tried to buy Bacardi Breezer at Cheers.
Sucked.
According to Den the cashier was bitchy.

Had awesome fun, just like old times.

Happy Week-versery, we love wines and wastes, LOVE YOU! (:

No comments: