Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11 days late.






Happy birthday.
What's there to say?
I'll give you your other presents on December 1st, I promise. (Just like how you gave me my presents 1 month late!)
YOU'RE THE BOMB, AND YOU KNOW IT!
Thank you, for everything. It's crazy all the stuff we've done, and been through, endless midnight phone calls, (hence Natalie was born into our midst), the countless shopping trips and breakfast at Siglap MacDonald's, bitchy stuff, obnoxiousness, how we're so very alike, but very different also. Our recent alcoholic stints with Jolly Shandy and Barcardi, our Sushi Tei obsession, (or just Sushi, in general), and how your life has been filled with nothing but Usshao. (I'm sure you don't acutally mind).
Oh, and taken that I'm feeling nice today, OKAY, I'll let you be Serena. (:
LOVE YOU LOTS, I won't ever forget you.
(:

No comments: