Wednesday, November 12, 2008

<3

Today-
  • Didn't go to work because my dad left for office without me. REJOICE!
  • Walked from my house to Den's with Kimbo, died about half way there.
  • Had a soggy breakfast, nobody wanted to eat.
  • I PASSED OFF AS AN 18 YEAR-OLD AGAIN. Bought Jolly Shandy,(AGAIN), shared with Kimbo and Den.
  • Kimbo got drunk.
  • She started bawling and crying, whining and moaning.
  • By the way, Jolly Shandy has less than 0.5% alcohol.
  • WHO GETS DRUNK BY JOLLY SHANDY?!
  • We got damn excited and scared people at the bus stop, bus and MRT.
  • Den kept claiming she knew how to get Vivo went she DIDN'T. (:
  • Shamelessly camwhored whenever we could.
  • "THIS IS VIVO LAH, DUUHH." When it was Harbour Front Centre.
  • Got crazy at the water fountains, throwing my bag and shoes on the floor.
  • Went window shopping, trying out ridiculous outfits.
  • Tried a long, flowery, auntie dress.
  • Everyone secretly loved it.
  • Kimbo and Den was PEEPING into the changing room like 5 times when I tried changing.
  • I wonder why.
  • Oh, and the up-skirting attempts!
  • Carl's Junior, dreadlocks guy, secret spies and such.
  • GUACAMOLE! I REMEMBER! (: "Guacamole lah! Oh SHIT! GUACAMOLE-Y!"
  • Playing at the blue revolving chair and got super screamy.
  • Massaging and trying out different techniques in the MRT. (Hint, hint)
  • A school girl got disgusted.
  • "AIYA, SHE JUST JEALOUS LAH!"
  • Headed to White Sands, and we all know why.
  • After taking neoprints and Kimbo rushing off, headed back with Den.
  • Counted the number of lightning strikes and walked in the rain.
  • The rest-

Hahahaha. It's 1.44a.m in the morning. I have no idea what I'm doing up so late when no one is awake. My phone got confiscated 20 minutes after it was returned. Ugh! Bitch, you owe me one! (: At this rate, I'll get my phone back when I'm married. It's raining. With lots of lightning. My kind of weather.

" Where is your innocence? You are living in a cynic generation!"

My mum will never understand.

How do you expect me to go to sleep with so much going on in my head?

No comments: