Friday, January 30, 2009

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you! Got this from Andria's blog.
  • I have weird dreams too! And lots of Déjà vu's and it scares me a little, sometimes.
  • My sister just bought me three boxes of Marks&Spencer Redcurrant Puffs. Salutations to her.
  • My arms are tanner than my legs! :(
  • I can get terribly insecure.
  • I need a new hairstyle.
  • I like ties. Alot.
  • I like people who smell nice.
  • I am (hopefully) going to get 72 packets of apple dippers for Valentines'.
  • I went to Topshop/ FOX 5 times yesterday. Same outlet. Hhaaha.
  • I am not in love.
  • I suck at Word Challenge. Kinda.
  • Angels are too perfect.
  • My lips are sensitive to air con.
  • I splurged on a $90 River Island dress on Thursday.
  • Edward Cullen is freakin' hot stuff.
  • I want a DSLR!
  • Though this is ancient, I love 'Everything' by Michael Buble. It's my ringtone.
  • I had a short termed obsession with Michael Phelps. But I decided he has a disproportionate body.
  • I will run away with Weisze one day and build a castle so that nobody can hurt us.
  • I tend to get too emotional.

No comments: