Friday, January 30, 2009

Reckless in Pinafores.

I haven't had fun in a pretty long time. Until today. Whoo. Was being a nuisance in Siglap Macs today. Came at 7.30am and left at 11.30. I am crazily in love with Apple Dippers, full stop. They make me sticky! Like, my face and fingers. So blahblah, went Parkway and Weisze was delighted, trying on dresses. We picked ugly clothes for each other, and had the time of our lives. Bride Wars afterwards, crepes and salad making, Newurbanmale saga, went back to Parkway at 6 plus. Lost Weisze halfway, and Survivor started. Hhahaah. Both me and den's phone batt was out, went shopping for quite a bit, lost my phone along the way, went mad, den started having palpitations, walked around Parkway !$%^&**&^ times. Found my phone, wanted to hug Alvin, the other FOX guy, reached home at 9pm.

"If only you were a guy."
"Oh no, it's getting awkward between us. "

I'm satisfied.

For now. (:

No comments: