Friday, February 13, 2009

Point blank.

Oh, fuck, I'm so tired.

I just typed a really long post, but I deleted it completely.

Highlights of the day:

Modelling for my Geog group.
Yiyun putting Angel on the window sill and scaring Paige as a result. Hilarious, with Mdm Lim staring at her. HAHAHA.
Some unmentionables that happened.
Saw ______ @ Pastamania!
Found Kimbo's beanie at the place where I bought it yesterday.
Balloon that read, "I've got my eyes only on you" with the eyeballs moving continuously in circles.
Ching Chong Fan Ren and Prembry Six books.
Leaning on WeiSze's shoulder in the bus, she clamping my head and what else. :D

I've got your picture in my wallet, and your phone number to call it, And I miss you more, Whenever I think about you. I've got your mixed tape in my Walkman, Been so long since we've been talkin' and in a few more days, We'll both hook up, forever and ever

Went to pick a random FM Static song to listen to.

No comments: