Sunday, February 22, 2009

Utter Mayhem;

I really enjoy having bits of my hair flying up and down, with the music banging loudly and everyone jumping in unison with their hands raised and screaming the lyrics out.

I like Caramel Frappe and Skinny Blueberry Muffin.

"You're fat, so cannot eat Skinny blueberry muffin!"

Made lots of lame jokes about Kimbo's muscular bunny heart or something.

Got lost Had a good run around Suntec with Weisze. Like, seriously. Damn the nydc cafe! Haha. Planet Shakers at ACS(I) afterwards, waited forever to get in, weisze was frantically searching for certain someones. Kimbo slapped me. Ended at 11 plus, was quite high, (and sweaty!) then touched Oldham's (metal) hair, claiming it was ____'s. Took Kimbo's car home.

Awesome Sat night, really. (:

No comments: