Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just like any other.



Think. Dream. Wonder. Hope. Wish.
I hate fluctuations.

Had breakfast with WeiSze, took black-white ID photos and crashed each other's Topshop cubicle countless times. My mum lost my phone that she confiscated from me. I'm looking forward to Sunday, with Jia Tash Dion TL, we have so much to talk about.

I want it to rain now. Not a light drizzle, or small rain drops, but those heavy downpours, angry fierce rain hurtling from the sky, making noise on your umbrella and soaking your sneakers thoroughly, drenching your skin and making you shiver.

May be surrounded by, a million people I, still feel all alone, I just wanna go home, Oh, I miss you, you know.

Please hurry back and make me feel alright again. I don't care what the damn weather report says about Friday. Everything hurts now.

No comments: