Friday, March 13, 2009

TYT, don't you love this alphaBet.

Andria is the great. She is my best table partner. We both like Jenny Lim alot. We'll have that double date soon, AJ and BYT. Elbob and Spongemo! Whoo. Hahaha.

Exactly fourteen Red Crossers crashed the attic on Thursday. It was crazy, with underground Camp Prep and all, the aircon full blast and all of us dancing and singing to performance items. Was late for Ya Kun Kaya Toast date. Thursday ended crazily, couldn't sleep all night.

Tomorrow, auditions at 7.30am. Make up and all, with our sleazy performance outfits. Hahaha. Finals baby, here we come!

I'm talking to much.

"And I really mean it when I said I love you."

Well, I hope I mean it too.
Tomorrow night. Dances around. I swear, once you break a rule, you'll have to break all of 'em.

Talking waaaay too much now. Banana chips are good. I miss Nigella Express. Alot. And I'm not the only one who watches it. 'Cept no one watches Martha Stewart. Hahhaha. She's a cool grandma. I need sleep now. Nownownow. I'm having a flu. Hahah. I like Friday nights.

Kinda.

No comments: