Friday, May 22, 2009

Tutti Fratelli.

My eyes feel funny.
Failed Amath, the first subject I have ever failed in my whole entire life.
Surprise, eh.
Taught my first RCV lesson to the Sec ones. Hahahaha. I sucked.
Bought Jelly Joy for Yiyun.
Yesterday went to Kallang Leisure to watch Night at the Museum 2.
With my brother, and Yan xin. Had supper after that till 12 plus.
Today-
Shin ron's party.


Do you think 1 has an STD?
(yiting)
NO!?!?

Got this off WS's blog. Hahahahhaa.

My sister started watching Boys Over Flowers. Omg. Last Saturday we were watching it and she was scoffing and sneering at our poor taste, then I caught her watching it on the com. HAHAHHAA.

My brother is obsessed over Richard Cresswell now, thanks to me. :) Actually not really me, but who cares. HAHA. I am not going to dedicate a post to you. Not yet, at least.

"Stupid!"

:)

I like Saturday. And you.

No comments: