Tuesday, May 12, 2009

RE: ‏
From: This person is online yiting tan (inadequatesufficiency@hotmail.com)
Sent: 12 May 2009 23: 50PM
To: dgirlgenius@hotmail.com

Sometimes people lose all desire, or will, to go back to what was left.
For me, probably.
I don't want to fucking care.
I feel like such a baby sometimes, immature, foolish, sensitive.
I don't know what I want, still don't after all this while.

From: dgirlgenius@hotmail.com
To: inadequatesufficiency@hotmail.com
Subject: RE:
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 17:53:17 +0800

I'm really sorry.

Well, there are so many things in life that we think are not within our ability to fix, but they are. We simply have to swallow our pride, have that bit of faith and take that bold step. I'm not going to try to give you advice when I barely know the situation you're in. But just remember you're not alone. I'm here with you. And is there anything I can do to make you feel better?

Love you.

P.S. I'm going to get myopia like this, you know.


From: inadequatesufficiency@hotmail.com
To: dgirlgenius@hotmail.com
Subject: RE:
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 16:29:42 +0800

I fucked it up already, den.

> From: dgirlgenius@hotmail.com
> To: inadequatesufficiency@hotmail.com
> Subject:
> Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 05:12:02 -0700
>
> Only time will tell.


Den will probably get mad after making this public, but I think it's meaningful. Haha.

No comments: