Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Note to God.

Hello. I'm not dead.

Anyway, life is same old same old, except I've realised how small Singapore is. Which is cool, cause coincidences happen, miracles, in fact. And you wonder, wow must be some sort of fate. Hahahaha what the heck lah whatever. But there is some truth in that. (:

Hate grappling with my feelings. UGH. School is surreal and suffocating(sometimes), I don't know why. It's the class. That sounds bitchy. Hahahhahahahahaa. Okay it's me then. At least I've grown closer to some people. Which I like. (:

Me and Ph tried making a pact. Actually we did, over lunch, and swearing promising it with waffles. I guess some things are too late to amend already, you know. It's like boom and there goes the year, there goes that friend you drifted apart from but never bothered to get back to.

Oh, speaking of which. I made up with a friend. ((((((: Hate it when it's awkward, seriously. So it's good. Haha.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Desperately trying to salvage my Chinese. I just feel connected to the language okay??!???!!??! This post feels like a conversation.

Shall end this off with my email name I created in p4. Life is looking good.

(:

No comments: