Monday, April 5, 2010

Shut up, just shut up. You had me at Hello.

OKAY IT'S LIKE FREAKING A.M NOW. I miss having a life. After I've realised how much I've actually been missing out. Fun, that is.
Life has been generous to me this year. I have lots to say but when it comes down to blogging about it, it just becomes like NEH what the heck to write about?!?!
Basically, I'm glad that I've learned more about things and the way they function. Very insightful. I'm busy like two bees(!?!??!?!?!), flitting from one place to another and end up rather exhausted once the night sets in. It's good i'm occupied, jam-packed with activities. Cause then I'll think less, and be happier. Simple faith, simple happiness. I like that idea. And yes, sleep is a wonderful thing. I'm not so moody with adequate sleep. Though those hereditary eye bags refuse to go away.
Other than that, I'm looking forward (quite) to the prospect of growing up and being a housewife. Or do some odd jobs(haha) then have a few office flings (or with gardeners, kidding) and thereafter settle down with my husband. I don't like the word soul mate. There is no soul mate. Just how much one complements the other, and the willingness to work out the differences to make the marriage a sustainable one. Happy Ever After? Tsh.

5 totally random facts about me now:

- I need to exercise.
-I'm sick of peanut butter.
-Different scents remind me of different times in my life.
-I like the feeling of a little creepy, goose-bumpish nostalgia.
-Experiences whether great or terrible, are wonderful.

Good morning all you sleeping heads on the pillow!! (:

No comments: