Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I could use somebody.

Yesterday LEGACY project with eay(hehe), sathrin, julia and yu ann. BLOODY FUN! Mdm Khoo gave us trophies to clean from a secret cupboard somewhere along the first floor. Had a hundred(literally) trophies, some won 20 years ago, ancient antiques and glass bits, dead lizard. Sorted everything out by CCA, (softball and RED CROSS the most!) then slowly wiped and cleaned everyone. Discovered glass cabbages and terracotta warriors, ram with a detachable head and body, URNS(group favourite), and many many dusty pictures and weird prizes. Took the whole afternoon, packing, rearranging, laughing, videoing ("My juniors say that I'm in their heart...when they're bored!") talking and playing with the ram. Kissed anne in the red cross room(hahaahahaa, inside joke) and elizabeth wheeled me down the ramp and around the canteen. Had to go off early, but heard that after I left they tried stealing the urns to sell on ebay. Mdm Khoo caught them, found one urn hidden in the toilet! HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We should totally do this more often, digging up the past of TKGS. Haha.

;

What am I supposed to do?

Saw you that morning, with your uniform now and looking far away. As I sat there, watched you get on bus 25 without looking back. With each year, we're further apart. I could live like this, you could too.

;

I'm sorry. Really fucking sorry. Though I'm not sure whose fault it was.
My life has so many mistakes to amend, re-do, forgive, take back those words and pretend.
What's the use. I think I'm just scared. I always am.

;

Something 'bout the look in your eyes, something 'bout your beautiful face.

No comments: