Friday, August 7, 2009

This is home.


WE WON FIRST EVERYBODY!!!
(:

I know it was hardly my effort, and the guitars could couldn't be heard. Nonetheless, shall dedicate here. Haha.
Faustina, Amandas and Sam, awesome singers, would have never won without you four. Faizah, you rock as our drummer. And Emmanuelle, at home quarantined, get well soon okay. We won this for you! Thank you 4/3 for helping us quite a bit, and the other contestants for wishing us good luck and congratulating us. AND LASTLY, THANK YOU MISS NG YOU ARE THE BESTEST BEST. Thanks for helping us every recess and after school, opening the music rooms and teaching me to strum properly, and gossiping with us. Thanks Amira (I'm sorry if it's the wrong spelling!), always supporting us even though I hardly know you. Sorry if I scared you when I hugged you! HAHA.

Good job everyone! (:

P.S. Our prize was ferrero rocher chocolates, famous amos cookies and potato chips. No comment. Hahaha.

No comments: