Friday, August 7, 2009

So why don't I, make one more wrong turn tonight?

Today after National Day celebration, camwhored around everywhere, my hair was soaking in sweat. Peihua said my face was shining. :( Hahaha. Took a photo(actually many photos, but one particular one) with Amanda and we were standing really close, arms around each other, then-

"Oh shit, why am I touching your ass?!!??!"

Didn't realise, but when I did, I couldn't stop laughing. HAHAHAAHAHHA. Went to MOS, a whole big group of us who ordered milk tea with lots of milk. Shall order that everytime I go there from now. Rocks.

I love you, if I can convey this heart to you
I love you, if you teach that heart
I'll become like it in every way
Love you, love you, love you, forever

Forget the sappy lyrics, it's my favourite song.

No comments: