Monday, September 7, 2009

Alcohol Butterfly.

I having a real bad headache, lack of sleep with two movies back to back. This is really late/outdated, but I love Slumdog Millionaire. It's the almost best movie ever. Went to WS's house, her mum kept feeding us(more specifically me) food. In my house we eat vegetables. Hahahha. Had a good time, picking out clothes, strumming her electric.

Just feels so fucking nothing.

" There was one night, just a normal guy.
And then there I was the next night...
Goddamnit, I was still just a normal guy."

- Hero-type

/

Divya, if you're reading this. Please. Just...it's up to you. I could just go on, it's been three months anyway, a lifetime of ignorance won't make a difference right? Well it does, look at my bestfriend when I was 10. Immature fights, petty and hurtful words. I still see her now, often. But I can't even look at her. You want that?

No comments: