Friday, September 18, 2009

I love the weekend.

Wednesday-
Went to macs to eat and play Bridge. For four hours non-stop. Hahahahahhaa. We were screaming and shouting and hanky-pankying so loudly. Like high-class gamblers. Can't remember much, 'cept I'm still bad. Vic probably hates being my partner. I lost 2 to 12. Anyway, barely made into the club so now that I'm in I'll let tat improve too. I won't forget you lah. (: Lied to my mum, said I had red cross meeting till 6.

Thursday-
Took E's car to Mount E. and waited for the two. Her dad asked for my name in chinese characters and then the nurses and everybody started calling me ET as in the alien. What the heck. Never going back there again. (: The receptionists made some lame joke about yawning at ion. I laughed and laughed. Hahaaha, was freaking funny to see Rach get her x-ray done and the splint thingy she'll wear. And saw how they made retainers. Walked around Paragon, treated stupid E to starbucks. Went to Taka, ate mos. Lied to my mum, said I had extended math supplementary. Took a car lift for the first time in my life. Haha. Two catholic high idiots from tll stalked me after class. Cowards, didn't dare to talk to me in the end. One looks like a rabbit, the other looks like snake. (:

Friday-
Bonded, AT LAST, with WS. Pepper lunch at Parkway and Koi. Lied to mum, said I had a target setting cum motivational talk in the hall till late. Lied to mum again, at home. Told her I needed to go to E's house to return her chem tb. Went there to watch Blonde Ambition. Like 5 minutes only. Hahahhaa. Then ran home because her house is at the other end of Kembagan. Like an hour later, cycled back to her house again. Watched White Chicks while doing amath. Both of them think I'm super dumb now cause I took ages to understand their teaching. Did 3 questions. Cycled back at top speed(almost banged into a dog, owner glared at me) and now I'm home alone.

Why am I lying to my mum so often now?!?!??!??!?! UGH. I am such a hypocrite.

Paige I'll bring the damn picture. Chill. (:

Need to Study. This sentence is like an over-played song that stops registering into your head after its on repeat for too long.

11.30pm-1.30am- Why Why Love! PS, den if you remember. Mike He is acting. Hehe. He got double chin now but the show still rocks.

Number four.

HAPPY SUPER ONE HUNDRED BELATED FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY VAISH. Our friendship is one year short of a decade baby. (: I miss you so much and I got you a present. Have fun while you're young. Really. (: Love ya.

I thought I saw a light in you.

No comments: