Friday, September 11, 2009

There's a storm up ahead.

Well, I thought I could ignore you to make myself feel better. But now you're the one doing the ignoring so this is fucked up and I need sleep because I'm grumpy and I'll piss everybody's head off till they throw me out of the house.

-

"Pour me water."

This is a new confession. You lazy bitch, I've been doing what you wanted for so long now. And yeah I know people love your sunshine personality compared to my bland one, but obviously they haven't seen you the way I have. I know things go your way, you make them go your way, whatever. Some role model. Guess what? I grew up myself, and learned vengeance the way you taught me to.

You're not worth the energy.

/

Beth you shouldn't tag me with such a good note that I keep thinking about it and even blog about it. Hahahahahaha.

No comments: