Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The appraisal process.

Hello. I love my job! Except it's so draining and my legs ache badly after work. Everyone takes care of me super well though. During lunch I get the large bowl, extra beef, extra vege, extra rice, extra sauce. Hehe. And I don't have to be in the kitchen. I'm not trainee anymore. Hahhaahh. Got my new name tag today.
GG marathon, THANK YOU PAIGE!!! It's so clear I can see Serena's pimples. (:
Sunday, Vivo-ed with pH 1. Acidic pei hua. Worst joke ever. I love shopping!! Yesterday went to Orchard with Tat, bought a ton of nice nice clothes and what else. Mum opened my own bank account so now I can withdraw whenever. A little bit more freedom.
Pictures up not so soon, my weary legs need their sleep.

I was going to ask what happened to us, but I think it's understood.

This song is so unbelievably catchy.

Blue as the sky, sun burnt and lonely,
Sipping tea in a bar by the roadside,
(just relax, just relax)
Don't you let those other boys fool you,
Got to love that afro hair do.

Maybe sometimes, we feel afraid, but it's alright
The more you stay the same, the more they seem to change.
Don't you think it's strange?

No comments: