Friday, November 6, 2009

Why do all good things come to an end? :(

So on wednesday, went with Ash, WS(as in, Wai sze, not Wei sze! (: ) and F to Red Cross House. They actually thought I wasn't coming cause I had originally planned to go to Stef's house. When I went to meet them, F got damn pissed because she didn't know me, and they didn't tell her I was coming. She threw this huge tantrum, refused to even talk to any of us, and cried. By that time I was super furious, so I was spouting vulgarities because I thought she was bleedy immature.

"F yooou, f you bitch!"

All the way, in her face some more. After that I realised she was misunderstood. She apologised to me even. Even drew this Minnie Mouse card with a "Sorry!" on it.

Felt super bad so gave her a hug, and apologised.

:)

And now we're practically like best friends. Well, almost. Hahahaha. Isn't it so cool?

Went to Stef's house after pizza hut at PS, then we watched Fringe and Sky High, Groom My Room(they actually groomed her brother's room!), then had this super awesome dinner. Roasted lamb and wine. Her dad insisted that I should have some. Then, being the alcoholic I am(kidding), I finished it so quick. Her grandma was like !!!!. Hahahahahaa. I <3 her family!!! (: Compared to my dysfunctional one. Had B&Js, chatted with her brothers. Couldn't stay over cause mum was being !@#$%^&* so was forced to go home. I'm so going back there again. And her dad knows Tony Buzan. The mind-mapping guy. I didn't believe him, till he showed me all the pictures. Super. (:

Me and bro spoofed Heart Of Worship for mum's birthday. Hahahaha. Even got hokkien inside, credits to my brother of course.

I can't believe the holidays are here, at last. I've waited the whole year for this. This year's been the fastest, seriously. And it's going to be Christmas!! I love Christmas. Everyone's real happy and joyous, and it's the day when my sister PMS-es the least, she goes all nice and everything. Hahahaha. Ah. Can't wait.

No comments: