Sunday, November 8, 2009

Put your records on.

Today a grown man with his car, stalked me for about the distance of fifty houses.

Disgusting.

I am looking forward to:
-Bringing Hwee gek out for Love Happens
-Elisabeth wearing a dress and heels
-My new job!!
-ACS carnival
-Shopping with Huiling
-Bonding with squad 57 (hahahaha doesn't that sound a little strange!)

I got hired.
At last.
Except, it's a little embarrassing to publicize it here. No, I'm not a prostitute. I'll earn about $150/ week. Sounds good, doesn't it. (:
I have concluded also that all the people that I went for interviews are cheaters. I was super confident they'd hire me, they were smiling and laughing, come on. And they just leave me hanging. Vic is having mild depression. Hahahaha. Everything With Fries woman cheated our feelings.

You think you're loving, but you don't love me. Baby, you hurt me.

No comments: