Saturday, December 5, 2009

As you said it.

Downtown east, escape theme park with Fiona, WS and Ash. Went to haunted house twice, viking once, rest of the rides at least thrice. Viking was the worst, though I sat in the middle. Was feeling mighty strong and obstinate, but suffered later. Dizzy spells and vomiting. Go-cart was fun, though I came in last for both times. Hahahaha. Haunted house scared the shit out of me, I was screaming like a chicken. The second time A and I got lost. I was like cursing so loudly, stupid skeletons and guy in the electric chair. Ran all the way out, then collapsed on the floor in hysteria. WS had all these discounts for almost everything, so we even got our neoprints free. If not I would never taken neoprints, not in a long long time.

Wednesday was Orchard with Geraldine. She's finaaally back! She's changed so much, with her new crisp aussie accent. I am envious. She's got prom coming up, this huge formal event, with limos and even helicopters(!!!). Singapore school system sucks. Even the teachers, lacklustre and bored.

I am beginning to find myself trying to let time hurry, waste away because I can't stand doing nothing and letting my thoughts run. It's like, I fear l... Ugh. Whatever. Every day is the same like the previous, no different than the next. 'Nyway, I hope Christmas will do me good. Then I can start the new year wonderfully, and make it the best one. Hehe. That sounds good. Stay happy and beautiful everyone. (:

No comments: