Saturday, December 12, 2009

Meet me at the Equinox.

Omg. Hi. Okay. Life is good now. (:

At least I have things to do, you know, moving around and getting exhausted, wiped out completely.

New Moon-ed with HL. That show is gross, and so is Taylor Lautner. They have no potential to enunciate their words, and have no future in acting other than staring intensely at the camera.
Utterly disappointed, I honestly had much higher hopes. I know someone would be happy to hear this. (: Paige, i'm on YOUR side. Hahahahaa.

So, thursday met up with Rachel(finally!) after such a long time. Went to sake sushi and stuffed ourselves silly. Had un-eaten rice so we put it in empty pea pods and under plates for fear that they would charge us for wasting food. By the way, Yoshi's Esprit is $0.99 cheaper than Sake's. HAHAHA. R was sad for her loss. Later went to CSS to swim. Went running around like idiots in our wet swim suits, shivering because of the strong winds. Taught her how to swim. HAHA.

Friday went back to Yoshi's (i know i already quit) but it was Cez's last day so I decided to go back. I mean, I just call to say I'm coming, and then yes okay sure! My boss rockz. Had some encounter with a Chinese boy, but let's leave it for another time. (: Went to Vivo after, Danielle, Michelle and Gerrie. Hung around, shopped here and there. Took a train to Buangkok. Obviously we got lost. I will always be an (upper) east sider. Kidding about the upper! My legs were killing me then, wanted to chop them off. Try standing up from 9am, no rest, and greeting customers irashaimase(welcome in jap) for seven hours straight. Finally found auntie choowu's place. Had lots of mee siam and chicken wings. Okay this is getting so boring. Bonded alot, sharing stories and all that typical interrogation kinda thing. Rushed home at midnight, just in time, to catch Coffee Prince. Hehe. After that, GG marathon till 3.

Woke up at 7.30 today to meet Yan sing. Had to treat her to Ya kun cause I got my pay already. Hahahahaa. She's great at relating to me though she's like 30 already. I'm group leader for church camp(kudos to sis). And OGL for the sec one's next year. Wish me luck. All that leadership thing is not really my thing but it'll probably be tons of fun fun fun. (:

You know I always end posts with some random act cheem not cheem sentences that don't make sense, at least not to you of course. Well here I am, doing it again.

I hope you're worth it.

No comments: