Friday, December 18, 2009

HE'S BACK.

I know this might look a bit lame. But I love it. Samuel drew it for me. And I pleated his hair. (:
CHURCH CAMP WAS REALLY SUPER GOOD SPIRITUALLY AWAKENING kind of an experience. Slept half an hour last night, played with the boys. All the girls were tired, so I stayed up. Just played cards and talked lots of nonsense(i learnt lotsa boy lingo) then at about 6am we all couldn't go on anymore. So just took one corner of the couch to lepak. See I'm using malay already! Managed to make the guys watch Coffee Prince with me till 2. They were hooked, even James. Parent's Night was the hilarious. BOY MOOOOOSE and dancing to ai bu pa. I wish I could have more of these sort of fun days. I mean, I really really really learnt a lot. About people, mostly. And myself. Christmas is like NEXT WEEK?!?!?!?!?! I want to spend the rest of 2009 in the best possible way. Till sooner or later I'll see you, my avid readers or random passers-by. (: Kidding. I'm no celebrity. Grace asked me to go jogging with her. HAHAHAHAA. I mean. Wow.

"Why are you always so unnaturally nice to me?"

About 10 hours later

"I'm not going to answer that question."
"What question?!?!???!"

About 2 hours later

"Oooh that question. I don't want to know the answer."

And then I just had to delete it. I hate it when you get too damn close to me.

I'm going to let my eye bags touch the floor.

No comments: