Friday, April 24, 2009

Fearless.



Long overdue. Credits to Weisze.

My gastric started working up again yesterday. I hate it. Can't skip meals anymore, just drank Green Tea frappe for lunch in the cinema. Haha. 17 again! I was laughing so hard I was squeezing WS's arm non-stop. Hahaha. The Alex guy looks like David A, I found out. I prefer the wine-sniffing guy to Zac Efron. Hehe.

Anyway, SS is shit. Good shit. Hahaha. Just kidding.

Saturday is boring. I won't try to pretend my life is busy and wonderful, 'cause it isn't. But it's definitely good enough for me. Really.

Cause I can’t help it if you look like an angel
Can’t help it if I wanna kiss you in the rain so
Come feel this magic I’ve been feeling since I met you
Can’t help it if there’s no one else
I can’t help myself

No comments: