Friday, April 10, 2009

When you make me feel this way.

Now that you have access to my blog, it's difficult to post things. >:( Hahaa.

Wednesday- Sports Day! The best part was when the WS and Kimbo got tan lines from their red and black face paint for cheerleading. I really miss Guacamoles. We really should do the sitting-together-just-talking kinda stuff more. I think it's been the first time since this year, mostly 'cause I'm in 3/2 but who cares. We should stay this way. (:

Thursday- Had recess with fellow Red Cross-ers. HAHAHAHHA. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE! Was an eye-opening experience. HAHA. Went to Cathay with my pinned fringe. Missed half of Confessions of a Shopaholic. Was super crowded with noisy girls. Went to Kovan Hub. Hhahaha. We intentionally wanted to get lost, and I've never been there. Was late for tll and Rebecca Lee gave me the knowing look. Reached home at 11, Bryan brought me back to Kembagan. Watched Hell's Kitchen 3 till 1am, talked on the phone till 2 plus.

Friday- After church went to Marine Parade house to paint! Painted the walls, cabinets, chairs and shit. Was forced to listen to 93.3 FM while doing so. There was like, 6 of us, I was the only one who was younger than 30 there. Fun stuff! Got paint on every possible part of my body. Can't get it off till now. Little cousins came over, blew bubbles with them, went to the park and had dinner. I'm dreading the day they will grow up into angsty teenagers like me.

I am in love with you, and you, in love me with me.

No comments: