Sunday, April 12, 2009

SAY EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND & DON'T CHANGE IT.

1. You & your ex – It was a long time ago.
2. What are you listening to - You're so Gay- Katy Perry (AHAHHA I LOVE THIS SONG!)
3. Maybe I should – Bother about everything else/go to bathe/call you now.
4. I love – We all know, don't we. Hahaha.
5. I don't understand – about everything.
6. I have lost my respect for- My mum.
7. I last ate – Dinner.
IS YOUR/ARE YOU:

1. Is your hair wet?
Damp.

2. Is your cell phone right by you?
To my left.

3. Do you miss someone?
The person I should be missing is talking to me so no, I don't miss anyone.


4. Are you wearing chap stick?
Nivea Essential for sensitive lips. Hahahha.

5. Are you tired?
Exhausted.

6. Are you wearing pajamas?
No.

7. Are you mad?
Neither meanings. But probably crazy. (:

8. Are you upset?
Just the opposite.

HAVE YOU:

1. Recently done anything you regret?
Letting my family meet Bryan.

2. Ever lied?
Hundreds of times. No, that'll be lying too. Billions. Hahaha.

3. Ever kicked someone?
Yeah!

4. Ever tripped over your own feet?
YES. But I always manage to recover in time. (:

TODAY HAVE YOU.

1. Have you cursed?
The usual, casual 'fuck'? Haha.

2. Have you gotten mad at someone?
Many, many, many times.

3. Had a smoke?
No.

Ever wonder if you're someone's everything?
I know I'm someone's everything. I hope.

Last song played more then three times?
Boston by Augustana.

Last person to fall asleep with?
It was on the 21st of February.

Tie yourself to someone for a day, who is it?
I'm sorry if the answer's not obvious enough. Hehe. But the Guacamoles and HGSians too, kay. (:

Last time you were really happy?
Just today. When my whole face lights up, you have no idea how happy I am.

Ever skip class?
Does tuition count? That'll be uncountable.

When do you want to die?
Before 60.

Marriage?
25.

Did you take a nap today?
In my uncle's car.

Ever think about trying drugs?
Definitely.

Who got mad at you last?
Two boys who claimed they belonged in 'Men In Mental'. My brother and cousin, at the backseat with me.

Last car you were in?
Uncle's.

Last person to call you beautiful?
Pretty yes, beautiful, nope. I'll keep waiting though. Haha.

What color is your room?
Blue and green.

Where's your parents right now?
At Richard Stanley's funeral.

Could you use some sleep right now?
With someone sleeping beside me. Haha.

Who'd you have lunch with?
Extended family.

Does someone love you?
YES SOMEONE DOES! He said it so many times just today already. Haha, not showing off. (:

Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed?
It was...incredible.

Do you like to cuddle?
Mmhmm.

Have you ever made out against a car?
No, but... HAHA.

Have you ever kissed someone you weren't dating?
Yes. Maybe. No.

Kissed someone that had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Something like that.

Are you ticklish?
Yes!

Is the last person you kissed older than you?
Actually no, but I don't care.

Has anyone seen you kiss the last person you kissed?
Yeah, probably. It was in the MRT! Haha.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
Moments ago.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Undoubtedly.

Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
My fingers, and forehead. (BRYAN I AM GOING TO BAN YOU FROM NOW ON. HAHAH.)

What’s on your bedroom floor?
Everything that shouldn't be.

When’s the next time you will kiss somebody?
Thursday.

Does your ex have a job?
Student. HAHA.

How many piercings do you have?
Two.

Ever kissed in the rain?
I hope I do soon.

Are you a jealous person?
More than I should.

Any plans for tomorrow?
Math supplementary, classes, talking on the phone with you.

Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
Hardly.

If your best friend liked your ex, what would you do?
Why not?

Have you held hands with anybody in the past week?
Yesyesyes.

Do you like the last person you kissed?
I am in love with him.

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?
At home, Tiong Bahru something.

Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
We'll have to see.

Do you want any tattoos?
YES, NOW.

When is the last time you were in a photo-booth taking pictures with friends?
WEISZE! BLACK AND WHITE. (:

When's your birthday?
This Thursday, 16th.

What's the last thing you laughed at?
Myself. (According to Weisze, I'm a thing, not a human.)

Which of your friends is the easiest to talk to?
Fellow Guacamolians. Haha. (You're not my friend, so I can't put your name. Hhahaha.)

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
I can't remember. But Weisze's good to have deep conversations with. Most of the time, anyway. Haha.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
8th May.

What color are your eyes?
Dark brown?

Who do you hate currently?
Not hate, more of you-are-so-disgusting kind of way.

Do you get the recommended eight hours of sleep a night?
No, that'll be a sin. HAHA.

No comments: