Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm not usually like this.

I may not have the softest touch
I may not say the words as such
And though I may not look like much
I'm yours
And though my edges may be rough
And never feel I'm quite enough
It may not seem like very much
But I'm yours

So ponned school, went out with Hui Ling and mum for dinner. I will die if I have to go to Wednesday tll class.

I'm talking too much to my mum. Hahaha.

During assembly-
" Are they singing in Malay?!"
" It's Spanish!"

Cycled Weisze to the bus stop, kept getting heart attacks on the way with all the cars. Later the chain came off and I had to fix it back. My hands were black with oil. Went to rub my face all over, got black finger streaks on my face which can't come off.

Damn the Mid-years.

On the other hand, I can't wait for the 13th either. :D

No comments: