Tuesday, June 2, 2009


bRYAN. The best of both worlds.




Love can't wait. Neither can I.

Today met WS after Amath tuition, went to Hweegek's. I miss her so much.
Bought for the three of us those cliche necklaces, the three in a bunch, "Best", "Friends", and "Forever". WS insisted on taking the "Forever" one. Damn you. (:
I want a mood ring. That actually works. Someone, anyone, buy me one. Haha.
Watched 200 Pounds Beauty. YAY I LOVE THAT SHOW. :D Hahaha, I really like it.

WEISZE; here's my goodbye says:
go listen to tonight, tonight (no pun intended)

She treated me to waffles, and then we fed HG, fish sotong balls and chicken wings. Went home late.

Hannah Montana movie! Anyone who's not watching is in denial. Probably with the exception of Sathrin. Hope I can churn out enough excuses so that I can go out on Thurs and Sat. I've run out man.

I think Monday was wonderful. Every moment of it.

Have been playing CSI: NY The Game. Freaked me out. A little. No, actually alot. I mean computer-ed fake blood puddles can be scary too, okay. Hahaha.

"You miss him right?"

Yeah, I do.

Sometimes words simply can't express anything, nothing at all that you're feeling. Definitely need a mood ring now.

No comments: