Tuesday, June 23, 2009

In other words-

Before the worst, before we mend,
Before our hearts decide it's time for us to love again,
Before too late, before too long,
Let's try to take it back
Before it all went wrong.

Hello everyone, just came back from M'ysia. (: It was good to escape for awhile, learnt how to play mahjong, and won my first round of the game(won plastic coins). Went to some remote village-y island with hundreds of mud skippers. Shared a room with bunk beds with all the cousins, got the hang of being a baby-sitter, watched seven episodes of BOF consecutively in the hotel toilet till real late, got pro at Taptap Revenge 2, played basketball and scored many 3-pointers, durian feast in a durian plantation. Basically, I loved it.

Ghost of Girlfriend's Past yesterday with Tashtljiadion got a little horny(not me) during the movie. I love the show, except during the sad parts Jia would go, "SAD,SAD,SAD!" in my ear. Hahaha. Became cheapskates and stole popcorn from other people, purposely went up to the Korean guy at the shop to get a free pink pen with a fluffy ball on top. Chatted about all our primary school's friends and updates. Probably it'll be December till wel meet again.

I still don't know what I'll wish for.

Meanwhile I'm determined to get higher than 10/30 for heymath.

About ten hours later:

AHAHAHA I GOT 25/30 FOR HEYMATH. HAH WEISZE. Beat you. 'Cept it's not even counted in CA and i got shit for Emath. Ugh. Haha.

No comments: