Wednesday, June 24, 2009

it's magic.

Love can be so overrated sometimes. Is love supposed to feel a certain way, not another? The heart is such a stubborn thing, mine insists to hold on to what's left. Last night, after weeks of long overdue feelings left alone, along with all the what-ifs, maybes and half-hopes, I've decided you're a good memory. But it's time to walk away. I know I'm the idiot for fucking up, but what's the use now? And at the same time I can't just switch back, delete the ugly parts I want to forget and move on with the rest of the world.
I can't.
Why do humans feel? Humans have emotions.
I can't help myself, call me pathetic. What the fuck with "I'm strong" and ruling the world. I can't even rule my own head, or my own heart.
And I thought I wasn't the kind who thought too much.

No comments: