Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cold turkey.

Went out yesterday with Paige, Rach and Tat Huey to homeclub flea @ Clarke Quay. I seriously thought Rachel would know the way, but she didn't! Got lost and wandered about like idiots, got quite attracted to the cooking show going on at Central. So after walking for days and nights, we managed to find it. Bought two identical necklaces, got cheated off the first one, Paige bought the second for me( I OWE YOU ONE BABE!) and went around saying "PEIHUA!" or "AMANDA!". Then shamelessly camwhored with geek spectacles and cyclops looking sunglasses in front of the stall owners. Had to leave early and go for dinner with dad's secondary three classmates. It was darn funny. They took out their class photo in sec 3 and talked about themselves then. Found out my dad was the geeky one whom everyone copied their amath homework from. HAHA. He looks super pai kia/bad boy in his class photo. Quite cool. (: Ate a lot, talked to some 21 year-old guy with a cool accent.

One of the guys there works in the laundry business in San Francisco, and he told me a joke which I can't get over. My dad didn't get it. Everyone teased him after that.

"When people ask me what I work as, I tell them it's a secret."
"Huh, why?"
" I do Victoria's Secret."

HAHAHAHAHAHAH DAMN FUNNY LAH! I forgot what the actual words were but I was laughing like shit. Bet like everyone doesn't get it and don't think it's funny but it it's the coolest joke.

Someone buy me the PCD album!!! The very first one. I know the songs are pretty mindless and empty but I love it and lost my old CD. >:( The songs are way better than their newest album.


Nobody gonna love me better
I must stick with you forever.
Nobody gonna take me higher
I must stick with you.
You know how to appreciate me
I must stick with you, my baby.
Nobody ever made me feel this way
I must stick with you.

No comments: