Saturday, July 4, 2009

Helloooo everyone! (: Friday had a bomb of a time. Went to Ruthie's house to do CAC to think of taglines for our poster. We were doing on the hole in the ozone layer, so we came out with stuff like, " Behold, the hole", "Holey Moley", "In my world, holes don't exist in the ozone", "Do Michael Jackson proud- Heal the World". In the end, settled for, "Sewing is In", as in, sewing up the ozone layer. Was so proud of ourselves. HAHA. Then went for guitar class, was supposed to rush for WS's and Den's musical but mum lost the way like five times I was damn annoyed after that. Hahaha. Arrived at the church like seven minutes before the end. Still, it was fun. Good job, super proud of both of you! (: Though I didn't see anything. Haha.

Breakfast with Alex Nathan and Steph, haven't seen them in two years. They're cool with their american accents!
I should have never switched my oral time with Julia. Her register number is three. Haven't had English orals since PSLE.

I do want my love story.

Haven't had such a raining evening like today's. My fingers are peeling because of the guitar. It's became so hard. Haha, man fingers! And it's only my left hand.

No comments: