Friday, July 24, 2009

Epik.

I am going to study my eyes out this week!

Yesterday in the mrt my gastric started working up again. Fucking awful lah. I was like, trembling or something, alighted at city hall and went to the toilet. The queue was had like 45 people, I was about to cry. I didn't. Went to the basement toilet, had six people. Probably stayed in the toilet for an hour. I think pain is my worst fear. Be it emotional or physical.

I need more time. For everything. I don't want to waste my life and end up never doing things I've always wanted to.

Tat huey and Andria asked me to flirt with the china girl in class. HAAHHAHA. Sorry I let you both down. I think 3/2 is the most touchy-feely class ever. I shouldn't get influenced. (:

Why the heck is everyone reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid?! Sathrin you pangsehed me. Elizabeth also. Anyone wants to read it, I have the first two. It's my brother's. No, I'm not lying. Haha.

We don't even know what we're fighting for.

No comments: