Friday, July 17, 2009

Likewise.

I used Sathrin's phone to take this. Haha, I think Aqilah drew it.

Sold my Irresistable Apple Bath&Body Works to Rachel and she went around distributing it to the whole class. Hahaha. Gave her discount also. :(

Went with Peihua to Bishan to go on an eating binge spree, first oyster mee sua and XXL chicken, next mee pok, then strawberry ice shavings dessert thing with strawberries, afterwards Toastbox with butter-sugar and pork floss toasts with two cups of tea.

We were sitting down at Toastbox and Peihua was complaining she wanted two soft-boiled eggs, she's never eaten it before. I refused and asked her to look at the guy beside us who was eating soft-boiled eggs. Three seconds later I realised who that guy was. Guess who.

Michael Jackson!

Kidding, of course not. Hahaha. Shaun Chen, that mediacorp artiste who just got married to Michelle Chia. Peihua didn't know who he was because she doesn't support local productions. We made such a huge racket, he kept glancing at us. Peihua whispered damn loudly to me somemore, (we know how she is! (: ) and she wanted to type on my phone, "Can I have your autograph?" and pass my phone to him. Too bad he walked away. He seemed sad/lonely so maybe his marriage has problems.

Today went to Ajisen with WS, got interrupted abruptly and had to do an errand. You un-fearless girl. Don't hit me for saying that. Haha. Went to library to do nothing, had an accident with my milk tea, resulted with my hair gettin slightly wet. I love scaring the pigeons in the open field at Marine Parade there.

"Cheap thrillllll lah you."

I think my skin have peeled like ten layers off and there's holes on my fingers. I don't think Den will ever take the guitar like this.

You know sometimes when she's talking to you, or saying she's sorry and you're hearing, not listening because you've already stopped believing in her a long time ago. You've heard the same words she's using, whatever faith you had, or hope that maybe she'll stop disappointing like this is gone, cut off. You manage a polite, hurt smile and see her walk off without saying anything you feel about her. She doesn't understand.

Miss Eng said something about the middle child being sensitive. I agree to a large extent.

Do you know what it feels like, loving someone, who's in the rush to throw you away?
Do you know what it feels like, to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?

No comments: